PADBOLT 10MM SHOOT 150mm ZP
The single eye padbolt with square keeper is mainly used on outdoor garden shed doors and gates. The square keeper is ideally used where ground movement is present to allow for shift in alignment.
- Pin diameter 10mm x Bolt length 150mm x Throw length 30 mm
- Zinc Plated finish providing moderate corrosion resistance.
- Supplied in retailer pack of 1 piece per card including fixing screws.
For installation -
1) Choose a desired position on the gate and make pilot holes for the padbolt.
2) Fix the padbolt with screws.
3) Install the keeper onto the gate post corresponding to the padbolt.