MADE IN SEKI - JAPAN.
KNIFE SHARPENING CERAMIC WHETSTONE WITH NON-SLIP RUBBER HOLDER.
TRADITIONALLY USED FOR OVER 700 YEARS TO SHARPEN SAMURAI SWORDS.
- Includes two kinds of ceramic whetstones designed to be used with water and step-by-step sharpening instructions
- Combination of fine and super fine coarse whetstones ideal for giving your knives a professional razor sharp finish
- Includes a non-slip rubber holder to keep the whetstone in place while sharpening
- Give your knives extraordinary sharpness using the 3000 yellow fine grit stone
- Polish your knives for daily maintenance using the 8000 white super fine grit stone
- Made in Japan
- Rinse with water then dry with a soft towel